V i n e t y info planète
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

V i n e t y info planète

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design compact / support ...
11.39 €
Voir le deal

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.

AuteurMessage
Rampevim
Invité

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Empty
MessageSujet: I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.   I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back. Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 18:18

Hello.joining a flipper with Shrink - I would like to backup Goodfellas (a flipper) onto one disc. I have read forums everywhere, and can¡¯t get a definitive answer to one question: If I use the reauthor in Shrink, will I see a pause between the two VOB files? Some people say yes, others say no. I¡¯m planning on reauthoring to get rid of the junk at the end of side one and beginning of side two, and know that I will have to leave menus and extras behind. I just want to know from someone who has done it if the pause (if there is one) is obnoxious enough to warrant trying a more complicated way of doing it. As always, I appreciate everyone¡¯s feedback.TIA,Beth
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.
Page 1 sur 1