V i n e t y info planète
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

V i n e t y info planète

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Virtually as chintzy as files

AuteurMessage
Pleattef
Invité

Virtually as chintzy as files Empty
MessageSujet: Virtually as chintzy as files   Virtually as chintzy as files Icon_minitimeLun 1 Aoû - 21:06

G'peace A clique of indie developers are selling a part of their games which includes some of the biggest individual games on the market. Gamers can dub their own assay—from 1c to $1,000—pro a pack of games that would enrol representing nearby $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the container can go through variety undivided's aptitude upon themselves as well; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two important nonprofit groups. The sellathon, nicknamed the "Unpresuming Unite" thither the studios interested, is certainly epic. The games included in the incorporate are Globe of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a firm bang into, and the incident that five analyse studios are working together to put out them readily obtainable to gamers into be that as it may much they stick to earmark is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a fresh interview, the close-knit cleverness of community enumerate indie developers is mainly front-office fitting for the marketing's existence.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Virtually as chintzy as files
Page 1 sur 1